Klagenfurt Research Retreat (KRR) on Adult Education and Transformation: Mapping Possibilities and Embracing Complexity 2024
May, 13-17, 2024 at Universität Klagenfurt (Austria)
The doctoral school on Adult Education and Transformation is conceptualised as a research retreat, offering a convivial space of intensive scholarly exchange based on discussion and reflection with doctoral students and an experienced, inspiring and enthusiastic faculty. The green campus of Universität Klagenfurt is close to lake Wörthersee with parks and promenades and is a perfect setting for networking, scholarly conversation, contemplation and leisure activities.
The attached Call for Applications has more information. The deadline for submitting applications is January, 14 2024.
The KRR faculty:
- Michel Alhadeff-Jones, Institut Sunkhronos, Geneva (Switzerland) & Columbia University, NY (USA)
- Eva Cendon, FernUniversität Hagen (Germany)
- Irene Cennamo, Universität Klagenfurt (Austria)
- Fergal Finnegan, Maynooth University (Ireland)
- Laura Formenti, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca (Italy)
- Chad Hoggan, North Carolina State University (USA)
- Monika Kastner, Universität Klagenfurt (Austria)
- Peter Schlögl, Universität Klagenfurt (Austria)