(for the 1 March 2017–30 September 2017 term of office)
Programme Directors (for the 1 October 2019–30 September 2022 (Programme Directors for Doctoral Studies) or rather 1 October 2021 – 30 September 2023)
Responsibilities of the Programme Directors
- managing the teaching budget for a given course and its operational running, taking into consideration student feedback
- recognising examinations (§ 78 UG) and academic papers (§ 85 UG)
- admitting students on to modular examinations and general examinations
- arranging examination boards
- setting examination dates and application deadlines
- making decisions on applications
- admitting students on to an individual study programme
- making decisions on course change requests
- planning activities relating to curriculum development, creation and amendment
- reviewing requests for Bachelor’s, Master’s, Diploma and Doctoral certificates.
The responsibilities of Programme Directors are specified in the Statute of the AAU, Part B, Section 3.