What career opportunities are available to doctoral students and postdocs?
Monday 9.00 – 3.00 pm
Tuesday – Thursday 9.00 – 2.00 pm
Friday 9.00 – 12.00 am
Anytime: doc [dot] service [at] aau [dot] at
Doc.Service is the point of contact for all questions relating to the doctoral studies at the University of Klagenfurt.
Our aims are:
- to help doctoral students successfully complete their doctoral programme,
- to help and encourage applicants to choose and plan their doctoral programme,
- and to help the university to ensure the quality of its doctoral programmes.
These aims are achieved through the following measures:
- continuing education and career coaching,
- quality assurance through support, advice, networking, cooperation,
- bundling of existing services and support,
- enhancing the transparency of the offer and requirements for doctoral students.
Doctoral students, doctoral degree programmes, Think Tank
Doctoral students, funding for doctoral students and junior researchers
Networking & support
As member of the Young-Scientists-Mentoring-Programme at AAU, students receive guidance and advice for a fixed period of time from an experienced researcher in a relevant scientific community at another research Institute.