What career opportunities are available to doctoral students and postdocs?
Doc.Service is the point of contact for all questions relating to the doctoral studies at the University of Klagenfurt.
Our aims are:
- to help doctoral students successfully complete their doctoral programme,
- to help and encourage applicants to choose and plan their doctoral programme,
- and to help the university to ensure the quality of its doctoral programmes.
These aims are achieved through the following measures:
- continuing education and career coaching,
- quality assurance through support, advice, networking, cooperation,
- bundling of existing services and support,
- enhancing the transparency of the offer and requirements for doctoral students.
By appointment in Z.2.06b.
Anytime at doc [dot] service [at] aau [dot] at.
Networking & support
As member of the Young-Scientists-Mentoring-Programme at AAU, students receive guidance and advice for a fixed period of time from an experienced researcher in a relevant scientific community at another research Institute.