Disclosure as per section 25 MedienG [Media Act]
Owner and publisher
University of Klagenfurt
9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee
The owner and publisher for the website is the University of Klagenfurt, Web Editor.
Content, editorial and technical responsibility for the sub-pages
Faculties, departments, organisational units, units etc. may operate their own sub-servers, and shall be responsible for their content. Please contact the person responsible for the relevant page.
The content and editorial responsibility for the main pages of the University of Klagenfurt lies with the Web Editor.
The technical support for the WWW server www.aau.at is carried out by Central computing services (CCS) at the University of Klagenfurt.
If technical problems occur, then please email the Web Editor.
The content and graphic design, the programming and the implementation of the web presence of the University of Klagenfurt have been created and implemented jointly by the Public Relations & Communication unit and the Central computing services unit.
Supervisory authorities of the University of Klagenfurt
Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research
Corporate body under public law.
Tax numbers of the University of Klagenfurt
VAT number: ATU 37868802
EORI number: ATEOS1000019137
Tax number with Klagenfurt tax office: 309/6849
Bank details for general transactions
IBAN: AT42 3900 0000 0251 5039
Tasks of University of Klagenfurt
According to section 3 of the 2002 Universities Act the University of Klagenfurt fulfils the following tasks within its sphere of action
- advancement of sciences (research and teaching), and the advancement, appreciation and teaching of the arts;
- education through science and the advancement and appreciation of the arts;
- scientific, artistic, artistic-pedagogical and artistic-scientific training, qualification for professional activities requiring the application of scientific knowledge and methods, as well as teaching artistic and scientific skills at the highest level;
- training and promotion of junior academics and young artists;
- continuing education, particularly of university graduates and graduates of university colleges of teacher education;
- internal co-ordination of scientific research (and the advancement and appreciation of the arts) and teaching at universities;
- promotion of domestic and international co-operation in research and teaching, and the arts;
- promotion of the use and practical application of their research findings, and of community involvement in efforts to promote the advancement and appreciation of the arts;
- gender equality, and the advancement of women;
- maintenance of contacts with graduates;
- provision of public information on the performance of the tasks of the universities.
All texts on the website of the University of Klagenfurt have been produced with care. Irrespective of this, no guarantee can be provided for the information being correct, complete or up-to-date. Liability for the University of Klagenfurt is therefore excluded. Links to other websites have been carefully selected. As the University of Klagenfurt has no influence on their content, it accepts no responsibility for them.
© The copyright for the photos lies with the University of Klagenfurt, unless stated otherwise, or the relevant authors of the sub-pages.
Official signature – design mark
Publication of the design mark as per section 19(3) E-GovG [E-Government Act].
The University of Klagenfurt uses the design mark on the right for documents that are officially signed in electronic format:
Download the design mark, black/white
Information on data protection
The website of the University of Klagenfurt uses Google Analytics, an software for statistical analysis of visitor hits.
More information on data protection