ONLINE INFO SESSION
FAQs zum Doktoratsstudium
Tuesday, 25/7/2023, starting at 4pm
Live on Instagram @uniklagenfurt
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact doc [dot] service [at] aau [dot] at.
You’ve finished your degree and are now considering a doctorate. When you take a doctoral programme, working on your thesis will be a big part of your life over the coming years and therefore requires a significant time commitment. It sounds appealing, but you should still give it careful consideration and make sure you’re well prepared:
- If you’re able to answer the following questions with a clear ‘YES’, you’ll be in a good position to tackle these challenges:
- I’m highly motivated and have a clear idea about what topic I’d like to research.
- I’ve made sure that the University of Klagenfurt has researchers who are able to supervise my chosen research subject.
- I’m aware of the serious time commitment required for a thesis project and am able to plan my life in a way that allows me to give my full attention to my thesis over the coming years.
On the following pages, you’ll find answers to the following questions:
- What doctoral programmes and thesis areas are available at the University of Klagenfurt?
- What structured doctoral programmes are offered at the University of Klagenfurt?
- What requirements do I need to fulfil to be admitted to a doctoral programme?
- Are there any special requirements for international doctoral students?