Doctoral students can apply for a variety of internal and external scholarships and grants for young scientists.
Research and mobility grants for young scientists
- Mobility funding
- Grants for AAU doctoral students in support of short-term foreign visits
- Promoting the participation of doctoral students in courses, seminars and conferences
- Promoting active conference participation by doctoral students
- Young Scientists Mentoring
- Support grant offered by the Office of Academic Affairs
- Scholarship for attending a summer or winter school abroad
There is a wide range of external funding opportunities available to students, graduates and researchers – from traditional scholarships, grants and prizes to extensive national, European and international research funding programmes. The focus and requirements of each are very different, so it is a good idea to get in contact with each funding agency directly. We also recommend that you look into what funding is available from your local authority.