Printing and copying for non-members of the university
How do I make copies?
Using your AAU card, you can copy at any of the Canon multi-functional printers located on campus.
At present, 6 multi-functional printers are located in the University Library: in the 2 copy rooms in the cube (level 2 and 3, next to the lift), each equipped with 3 printers. 3 more printers are located in the central building (level 3).
Scanning, printing and copying functions are available 24 hours after receiving your library card. You can then use any of the multi-functional printers.
Authenticate user identity at the device with your library card. Once device is activated, you can start copying. When you are finished, please remove your card. Credit is required (-> top up credit).
How do I print?
Printing is possible from the PC work stations in the reading rooms of the library.
There is no need to know the printer’s location or its name when you print. Once you have clicked “print” (standard printer “Druckerpool”), go to any of the free multifunctional devices and authenticate user identity with your AAU card. The printer’s display shows your printing jobs. Use touchscreen to start printing. Credit is required (-> top up credit).
Printing / Copying – Top up credit
- Log-in with your password at https://campus.aau.at: -> “log-in” (top right) and click the university logo or “library account administration”.
- Go to “printing account details”.
- Click “top up credit”.
- After entering the chosen amount, click the “pay” button that takes you to a so-called payment provider (linking AAU with bank and credit companies).
- Choose your method of payment (bank transfer = ESP or credit card). Enter the necessary data for the transfer. Please follow Wirecard instructions …
- After successful payment, or if operation was cancelled, you are taken back to “printing and copying details”. In the case of a successful transfer, your credit is topped up.
- Once credit is topped up, you can use your AAU card to print and copy at the multifunctional devices.
Topping up credit is only possible one the day after issuance of your library card.
Attention: if you lose your card or it gets damage, there is NO credit refund!
9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee
+43 463 2700
uni [at] aau [dot] at