The multifunctional devices in the two copy rooms of the library can be accessed using the library card.
Printing is only possible from the PV work stations in the reading rooms of the library.
How do I make copies?
Authenticate user identity at the device with your AAU card. Once device is activated, you can start copying. When you are finished, please remove your card. Credit is required (-> top up credit).
How do I print?
Printing is only possible from the PC work stations in the reading rooms of the library.
There is no need to know the printer’s location or its name when you print. Once you have clicked “print” (standard printer “Druckerpool”), go to any of the free multifunctional devices and authenticate user identity with your AAU card. The printer’s display shows your printing jobs. Use touchscreen to start printing. Credit is required (-> top up credit).
Printing / Copying – Top up credit
- Log-in with your password at https://campus.aau.at: -> “log-in” (top right) and click the university logo or “library account administration”.
- Go to “printing account details”.
- Click “top up credit”.
- After entering the chosen amount, click the “pay” button that takes you to a so-called payment provider (linking AAU with bank and credit companies).
- Choose your method of payment (bank transfer = ESP or credit card). Enter the necessary data for the transfer. Please follow Wirecard instructions …
- After successful payment, or if operation was cancelled, you are taken back to “printing and copying details”. In the case of a successful transfer, your credit is topped up.
- Once credit is topped up, you can use your AAU card to print and copy at the multifunctional devices.
Topping up credit is only possible one the day after issuance of your library card.
Attention: if you lose your card or it gets damage, there is NO credit refund!