For the 24-hour library, the same distance and hygiene measure and regulations apply as for normal opening hours:
The requirement to wear FFP2 masks throughout the library is based on the relevant provisions applicable to the university as a whole.
A protective face mask is mandatory in all areas of the library, including while seated in the reading rooms.
Subject to full compliance with the 3G rule, there is no need to wear a FFP2 mask when seated at the library’s workstations. Library users must be able to produce proof of compliance at the request of the library staff. The requirement to wear a mask resumes upon leaving the workstations.
- Before entering the library, please use the disinfectant dispenser (outside entrance).
- Including the PC work stations, there are now around 80 reading and work stations available.
- During your stay, we recommend you wash your hands regularly and thoroughly.
- Safety distance of at least one metre must be complied with everywhere in the University Library.
- Safety distance, as guaranteed by seating arrangement in the study areas, must not be changed.
- Tables and keyboards must be disinfected before use by every user (disinfectant and tissues available in all reading rooms and in the entrance area).
- Only one person in the copy rooms at any time.
- Only one person in the elevator at any time.
For the latest information on
- library opening hours,
- management of contact persons and
- prevention measures
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us Mon-Fri from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.:
Phone: +43 463 2700 9580,
E-mail: schalter [dot] bibliothek [at] aau [dot] at