Linked with library card:
- Access to 24-hour library
- Use of multifunctional devices for printing and copying (from PC work stations in reading rooms)
Linked with library account:
- Use of PC work stations with access to many electronic resources in the library’s reading rooms
Issuance of a library card as well as use of the services linked to it (with the exception of copying services and the [possible] fee to extend an account) is included in the annual fee.
Information for users that have already registered without a card
Upload of a photo is required prior to issuance of a card:
- Log in with your password at https://sso.aau.at/cas/login and click the university logo or “library account administration”.
- Upload a passport-quality photo at “photo”.
Here, a suitable photo in passport photograph quality according to http://www.passbildkriterien.at/oesterreich_neu.html must be uploaded. It is required for the issuance of an AAU card, which is configured like a government-issued identification document.
If you have not set a new password since 26.08.2020, please do so now:
Before registering for new library services and the issuance of a library card, you need to set a new password.
On 26.08.2020 between 06:30 and 09:00, library catalogue and campus services log-in with your original password is no longer possible.