Applications for Studienbeihilfe grants are restricted to Austrian citizens and overseas and stateless persons with the same legal standing.
Requirements for Studienbeihilfe grants
- be eligible to receive assistance.
- demonstrate academic success on your course to date.
- not have exceeded the intended programme length by more than one semester.
- have commenced your programme of study before the age of 30.
Value of Studienbeihilfe grants
The value of Studienbeihilfe grants is dependent upon the following factors:
- Your parents’ or spouse’s income
- Your income
- Whether you are in receipt of a family allowance
You can obtain a copy of the application form during the application period, which runs from 20 September–15 December during the winter semester and from 20 February–15 May during the summer semester, directly from the Austrian Grant Authority Office or online at www.stipendium.at.
Contact & information
Monday to Thursday: 09:00–12:00
Telephone: +43 463 51 4 697
Klagenfurt Austrian Grant Authority Office (Stipendienstelle) website
9020 Klagenfurt am Wörthersee
+43 463 2700
uni [at] aau [dot] at