The course calendar helps students to plan and organise their daily lives.
It provides an overview of the courses in the Technical Mathematics Bachelor’s, the Technical Mathematics Master’s and the subject of Mathematics. In addition, the courses within the Department of Mathematics for other subjects are displayed.
Using the calendar,
- the courses for a specific semester (or multiple semesters)
- courses for specific students
- courses for specific specialist subjects and/or extension subjects
can be displayed, and
- the appointments can be exported via link or download in .ics or .xls formats
and much more.
This means, for example,
- that windows of opportunity for additional appointments are clear
- and suitable appointments for meetings are easy to calculate, because it can clearly be seen where students/lecturers have time during a particular semester.