Lecture hall and classroom sponsorships are reserved exclusively for spin-offs and start-ups founded by students or graduates of the University of Klagenfurt or companies in which graduates of the University of Klagenfurt are serving board members at the time of taking up the sponsorship.
Supporting the infrastructure at the University of Klagenfurt
A lecture hall or classroom sponsorship allows you to position your company directly on the campus of the University of Klagenfurt. By taking your place among the students, you can put yourself in the minds and on the radar of potential future employees. At the same time, you will help to ensure that the University of Klagenfurt can offer its students the best possible infrastructure, which will bear your branding.
- A jointly selected space to be named after your company and used for preferred courses.
- Inclusion in all of the media at the University of Klagenfurt (from the course schedule in the Campus System to the sign on the door), e.g. “HS 1 – your company name here”
- Option to host one event per year in your designated space (the customary rental fee is waived)
- Allocation of 10 job listings on the website “Jobbörse“ (job exchange)
- Quote in the weekly job letter once a semester (approx. 5,200 subscribers)
- Inclusion on the “Job Exchange” website along with logo, as well as mention in the list of sponsors
- Inclusion in the “Welcome Days” brochure once per semester featuring logo (range: approx. 1,500 students per year)
- Job shadowing profile on the “Job Shadowing” web page
- Appearance on the screens across the university campus
- Posting of student jobs on the ÖH student union bulletin board (4 notices each displayed concurrently)
- Option to participate in the annual job and career fair connect (booth rate not included)
Annual rate: from EUR 9,900 (plus 20% statutory VAT)
Commitment to a minimum of 5 years and a maximum of 7 years in the case of lecture halls.
Commitment to a minimum of 3 years and a maximum of 5 years for classrooms.