University of Klagenfurt joins Huawei Seeds for the Future programme as new partner university
The University of Klagenfurt has joined the Seeds for the Future Programme for the first time this year. This format allows Huawei to promote the networking of cultures and international cooperation in our increasingly digitalised world. Intercultural understanding and knowledge are the keys to success. With the “Seeds for the Future” programme, Huawei wants to promote precisely this and this year the corporation invites young IT talents from the University of Klagenfurt to apply for the programme.
In 2022, a brand new 6-day programme with exciting courses and opportunities awaits the winners:
* Lectures on intercultural knowledge exchange and the economic relations between Austria & China.
* Latest insights on IoT, Smart Home, Cyber Security and much more
* Exchange with Austrian and Chinese experts on current technology trends
* Insight into Chinese culture with a joint course at the Confucius Institute Vienna
* An excursion to a Magenta base station in Burgenland
* Networking lunch at the best Chinese restaurant in town
* Huawei gadgets for all participants & further goodies for the top 3
Huawei Seeds for the Future will take place this year from 11 to 21 November 2022.
The application period for all applicants starts at the beginning of October.