On 14 November 2018, the 15th Austrian IT Security Day took place in cooperation with the FH Salzburg at the Urstein campus in Puch/Salzburg.
- The risk sits BEFORE the screen
- Risks in the Cloud
- Mobile e-ID – Secure Identity Management in the Mobile Age
- Safety aspects with regard to IoT
- Selected questions on the DSGVO and the DSG
- Liability of the Data Protection Officer
- Attack scenarios for “Pl4yB00k_101”
- Car Hacking – Target Auto
There were 120 satisfied participants who are already looking forward to the next Safety Day in autumn 2019 at Klagenfurt Messe!