Key points at a glance:
- On-site teaching is taking place! For more detailed information, please refer to the respective course planner.
- 3G in all buildings: The 3G rule applies to all university buildings: Only come to the university if you have been vaccinated, have recovered or have been tested. Important: Self-tests are not permitted. Checks will be conducted.
- From 21 September, you can upload your “proof of a low epidemiological risk” to covid-check.aau.at. Persons who have been vaccinated or have recovered will then be able to enter the university via the side entrances and will be able to join courses and examinations. Once they have uploaded their certificate, persons who have been tested can join courses and examinations; they can also access to the Central Wing, South Wing, North Wing and Vorstufe Building via the main entrance to the Central Wing
- FFP-2 masks are mandatory: FFP-2 masks must be worn inside all university buildings. Masks may be removed when seated.
- Test centre on campus: In collaboration with the city of Klagenfurt, the university is pleased to provide a test centre on campus, starting on 1 October. It is open daily from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and offers antigen and PCR tests. It is possible to be tested without an e-card.
- In-seat registration in lecture halls and seminar rooms: Register at your seat using the QR code. Only those seats fitted with a QR code may be used (50% capacity limit).
Instructions for uploading a certificate (including antigen or PCR test):
- Save your test certificate on your mobile phone or take a screenshot of it.
- Open the page covid-check.aau.at.
- Click on the button “Upload new certificate”.
- Select the saved file on the mobile phone/device.
- Acknowledge the privacy information and confirm the accuracy of your details.
- Click on the button “Upload certificate”.
- You will receive confirmation by e-mail.
- Your status and the period of validity will be displayed at covid-check.aau.at.
update: 30 September 2021