Dear library users,
dear AAUK students and staff,
finally! Renovation of the central building has reached the point where parts of the main hall are accessible again from 02.10. onwards.
- from Monday, 02.10., the main entrance to the library – via the bridge – is open again (side entrance is closed)
- 24/7 services are available again from 02.10.
- the reading rooms (desks and literature) are accessible again. Exception: east part of the periodicals reading room (where the EDC is housed)
It was not the easiest of years due to the various restrictions imposed on our facilities. We sincerely thank you for your understanding and patience!
At first glance, the changes might not be noticeable, but there are two differences you as a user will profit from:
- the new windows in the central building, combined with the air-conditioning system already in use, will create a more agreeable environment.
- by the end of 2017, when renovation is complete, 3 rooms with the necessary equipment for group work will be available (instead of just one).
your library team