For the 24-hour library, the same distance and hygiene measure and regulations apply as for normal opening hours:
The requirement to wear masks throughout the library is based on the relevant provisions applicable to the university as a whole.
A protective face mask is mandatory in all areas of the library, including while seated in the reading rooms.
- Before entering the library, please use the disinfectant dispenser (outside entrance).
- Including the PC work stations, there are now around 80 reading and work stations available.
- During your stay, we recommend you wash your hands regularly and thoroughly.
- Safety distance of at least one metre must be complied with everywhere in the University Library.
- Safety distance, as guaranteed by seating arrangement in the study areas, must not be changed.
- Tables and keyboards must be disinfected before use by every user (disinfectant and tissues available in all reading rooms and in the entrance area).
- Only one person in the copy rooms at any time.
- Only one person in the elevator at any time.
For the latest information on
- library opening hours,
- management of contact persons and
- prevention measures
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us Mon-Fri from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.:
Phone: +43 463 2700 9580,
E-mail: schalter [dot] bibliothek [at] aau [dot] at